001: Introduction to FM Vendors Podcast – The Wedding experience By Jesse Hanson
We’re excited to kick off the first episode of the FM Vendors Podcast.
The FM Vendors Podcast is going to be the audio component of jstylephotograpy.com. It will feature either a discussion with Jeremy and I where we’ll dive into a specific business topic or an interview where I’ll have a chat with an expert in the photography industry, a business specialist or some other business-related thought-leader.
You can listen to the podcast in youtube here or simply by clicking the “play” button on the audio file at the top of this blog post.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Bi-Weekly podcast, released every Thursday morning (subject to change)
- Intro will be myself, introducing the topic of the podcast
- There will be either an interview with an expert of business specialist or a discussion with Jeremy and I
- Outro will be myself, wrapping up the topic and filling in any gaps
- In the outro, I will be sharing advice that was shared during the discussion/interview
Show notes are basically a blog post here on jstylephotography.com, where we’ll share discussion topics from the interview, links and other relevant information that is brought up during the podcast episode. This way, you don’t have to worry about making notes or writing down links as you listen – you can simply enjoy!
The show notes will always be at www.jstylephotography.com/episode#, so for the first episode, the show notes live here (this page) at www.jstylephotography.com/1 for episode #1. The show notes for episode #2 will be at www.jstylephotography.com/2, and so on. The show notes will also contain the embedded podcast episode at the top of the page, so if you feel like listening here on our website instead of through iTunes, you’re more than welcome to! Discussion Topics
This episode features a discussion with Jeremy and Jesse discussion topics include:
- Jeremy’s history and career as a photographer
- Who we will be chatting with
- Related topics to the wedding industry
- What’s next